Sunday, 21 July 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to our new home on the web. I am hoping to write far more often here and share what we are up to. It is nice to see you here. I have imported the whole blog from its previous location as I didn't want to say goodbye to 6 years worth of posts. Its funny how much we have all grown and changed over time. Please excuse the basic and slightly wonky look of the blog for now but I hope to work on it when I have a litle more time. Thank you for stopping by. :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forwards to keeping in touch in your fresh new space! I hope the change feels wonderful for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new space is very refreshing Laura, I agree :) Looking forward to keeping in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have followed you over Laura :) Can't believe how big your children are now!

    ReplyDelete