Monday, 11 February 2013

Waiting

How has it been so long since I wrote in this space? We are currently half packed up to move house. We thought we might have been moving this Friday but as always with these things there are complications! I did become very stressed about the hold up - it's not easy amusing three children in a packed up house with no outside distractions - but that has passed now. I am so excited about our new life starting but also today I am enjoying the simplicity of living this way. I am pretty sure we will have got rid of at least 20-30% of our belongings by the time we move. It feels good! For now all I have to focus on is the present moment, making sure we are eating and drinking, changing nappies, wiping spills, packing a little if I can, and of course loving and learning with these little people. Learning and having fun is the hardest part when most things are packed but I am arranging as many visitors as I can to help with that.
Hoping very much that we will be moving in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed!






































3 comments:

  1. Laura I was thinking of you just yesterday! So lovely to catch up with you, I can't believe how big your babe is now! Are you moving far? Good luck with it all. love and light X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics, hope you don't have to wait too much longer and can get settled in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and wishing you lots of love and luck! Your drawings are booootiful! What a pretty doodler you are :-)

    ReplyDelete