Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Due

Today is baby's due date. I saw my midwife who confirmed all was well and that she is looking forward to attending our home water birth, if she can! She sounded very excited - I don't think they get the chance all that often.

I have received more post from lovely Anna and Sue - more beads to thread. Thank you so much ladies! I am about to re-thread my necklace in a moment. Lovely cards too, and I have used the mail I got to adorn the walls by my birth pool. So inspiring!

The picture if Ezra grinning is from when he mischievously sat in the bidet! Yes, we have a bidet! Lol. It came with the house - we clean it but don't use it so I have no qualms about him getting in! Lol

There is also a picture of my cankles when I couldn't do my boots up! And my embroidery threads which I got a sudden nesting urge to sort out!

Just a few pictures of our last few days.

We are all hoping baby makes an appearance soon! :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful magical time! :) I am thinking of you so often; holding your birthing space, your precious baby, your beautiful family, your sweet self, in my heart and in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Laura. Such a special time. Ooh, I'm excited for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and blessings - thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it arrived in time! Thinking of you too, exciting times! love Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holding you mama, so near, so close xx

    ReplyDelete