Monday, 27 August 2012

Making it Real

Thank you all for your kind comments on my last post. On Thursday evening our house went on to Rightmove and the sign went up outside yesterday. We requested a delay so we could tell our neighbours first. It now seems real!
I feel very sure now it is the right thing to do. Really hoping we can see more of Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Nic, Uncle John and Rocco. It's been a long time. And also a very good friend of mine and her little girl, who I am hoping will be a much bigger part of our lives.
Typically we seem to have fallen victim to "the house seller's curse" as my sister called it, and broken a window! Russ was mowing and a stone flicked up and hit the French doors. It's boarded up and Russ will call a glazier this morning.
We are hoping to get our first viewings this week. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Yeeesh, I turn my back for a few days and you've whacked out all these awesome posts! You got it goin' on mama - how fabulous :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete