Monday, 7 May 2012

Knitting and reading

A couple of (almost) finished projects.



Spring baby hat in green and white cotton/silk blend.



Pebble in twilley's freedom spirit. It was supposed to be for Ezra but I forgot about it so now it's a bit on the small side so I'm not feeling terribly motivated to sew on buttons, weave in the ends and do the dreaded blocking! I am very scared of blocking!



The blue crochet underneath is now my main WIP. It's a newborn Short sleeved cardi. The colour is much nicer in real life, kind of petroly blue. And I am adding in a chunky strip of malabrigo or manos (can't remember which) near the bottom in a shade called ultramarine. Cuteness!



The last pic is of the book on top of my waiting to be read pile. One of my celeb heroes - Mayim Bialik. The other being Alicia Silverstone. Both are attachment parenting and choose to talk about it. :)



Mayim plays a neuroscientist in Big Bang Theory and is actually a neuroscientist in real life too! You may know her best as 'Blossom'! I think it's great that people may learn that there are "other" ways to parent through Mayim and Alicia. Thank you ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment