Monday, 30 January 2012

Finished Project ::: My Hat of Choice

Last night Russ and I watched a movie and I was able to finish my hat. I'm really pleased with the way it came out and the delicious bluey greeny colour. It's so soft and I love the pattern.
It represents something quite big for me - making something for myself. I have made many things over the years but never for myself. Lately knitting time has been hard to come by so it's quite amazing that I knit it so quickly and that it's actually for me. Looking forward to having a warmer head from now on when we venture out!

4 comments:

  1. love the hat Laura, clever mama ... you obviously deserve a little something for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour, great that you have carved out a little niche of time to devote to yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my hat of choice - I wear it a lot. It is such a great pattern - and I love the colour you chose for it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat Laura, what a gorgeous colour! ( letter on its way to you soon!) Anna x

    ReplyDelete