Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Right now...

I am taking a little break from blogging to recharge after a stressful year. I am hoping to start afresh in January both here (blogging our home ed adventures and family life) and over at my new blog (writing about my own stuff). My new blog can be found at honouringthewild.blogspot.com.

I may post pictures from time to time during the festive season but want to take the chance now to wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice and best wishes for the season to you all!

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful christmas, I am doing the same Laura, sometimes its best to switch off and just 'be'. Christmas blessings, Sue and family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beautiful Christmas. Much love to you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a graceful way of saying what it ook me a whole post to squeeze out! Good for you Laura. P.S Have sent you a FB message - party invite! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you all Laura, hope you have a magical time xxx

    ReplyDelete