Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Time

Just giving myself some time and space still right now. We have all come down with colds, coughs and sore throats. Ezra has been waking frequently and i was up til past 3am with him last night. This afternoon I need to clear out a whole room in preparation for our new kitchen which is arriving Friday morning. And so pretty much all else but preparation and recovery is on the backburner. Our new kitchen and building work is starting on 11th November so we will have an odd couple of weeks of topsy turvy house and slowly clearing out the kitchen before work begins. This feels like a real time of change for all of us. I have some thoughts and plans and dreams that I will share at a later date and I am starting (another) new blog too. Details to follow. But for now I am remembering to rest and make home my priority. Love, love, love, and breathe.

1 comment: