Wednesday, 26 October 2011

A day with friends

Calamity Phoebs - My beautiful free spirited cowgirl! Her future career plan at the moment is to marry Ezra and drive a stagecoach with Calamity Jane.

We had a great time yesterday playing with friends, and their mummies. A much needed diversion from yucky colds and the jobs that need to be done at home. Thank you so much to my lovely friends 'mummybear' (slugandsnail.Blogspot.com) and 'barefootmummy' (barefootbirthpools.co.uk). The lunch was gorgeous veggie chilli and roasted sweet potatoes with salad. We lit a fire and toasted marshmallows. We shared winter spiced punch outside, and talked of family life and of soul nourishment. Our kids ran around and played with a stomp rocket, which was the greatest invention ever to Ezra and the funniest thing ever to little Sonny!
Such a lovely day, and I am so grateful for it!

1 comment:

  1. I had a truly lovely day too!! Thank you both for coming round. Glad you liked the lunch ( my first recipes from the Mystic cookfire). I do worry for my son though. Phoebe wants to drive a stagecoach, M wants to travel to space and Littlebear wants to be a dog owner lol.

    ReplyDelete