Sunday, 6 February 2011

A bit of a catch up

I thought I would post a few pictures that we have taken since christmas. These are snaps that have brought a smile to my face.

Ezra and his cousin Rocco (born a day and a half apart).


Ezra and Rocco playing Phoebe's drums together.


Ezra and his Auntie Lynsey


Phoebe - pulling one of her now famous photo faces!


And another!


A christmas treat!


First snow for Ezra (the bowl is scraps for the chickens)


Just a cute picture


Another face for the camera


Shame about my finger being in the way. I love this boy's smile.


Rough and tumble with Daddy


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo's as always of your lovely family :)
    Oh yes, I too have many books that I am determined to read.
    sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of love and hugs...can't believe how big your little ones have gotten! :)

    ReplyDelete